Remember, make ALL picks via www.buzzfantasygolf.com

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Mercedes Picks

We reached 20 players early this morning (21 as of 1:15 pm), but we've got time to add a few more. Players can be added after to this week - it's a long season! And if you want to join today, we'll accept Mercedes picks until 4:00 this afternoon. This week's picks:
Bruce Blair Ames
Mike OslundBaddeley
Tod PerryCabrera
David GunnsCampbell
Jeremy SmokerChoi
Michelle WeissChoi
Jerome Eaton John KhalilFuryk Furyk
Bill MasonFuryk
Jim BerkmeierMahan
Jason GatzaMahan
Paul MountainSabbatini
Dean AllenSingh
Andy FrushourSingh
Cory GilbertSingh
Freddy GuindiSingh
Andy HarpSingh
Brent Morrow

Singh

Chris StamatakisSnedeker
Matt HassenrikStenson
Kevin GunnsStricker

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is anyone else having trouble with the leaderboard on pgatour.com? I can see the small 5-line leaderboard on the main page but for some reason when I click on "full leaderboard" it pulls up that whole page...except for the leaderboard part! I don't think it is my computer because I can see everything else perfectly fine but I wanted to see if everyone else can view it. Keep the pressure on your friends to get some more people signed up!
Brent

Andy Frushour said...

Seems to work fine for me.

Frush

Unknown said...

It must have just been the site at that time because now I can view it no problem. Come on Vijay!